Saturday, September 18, 2010

Regrets? I have a few.

So its like week 2 in Hammer town.

I still hate it.....

I think it is possibly the worst idea I have ever had.
My mother tells me I will learn things from it other then the fact that I am going to school. So far I have learnt things I already know. I fucking hate people, I fucking hate living with people, I fucking hate living with people I do not know. I wish I would of moved into some dingy basement apartment alone, so I can live like the semi hermit that I am.

I have never had to force social skills more then I have been doing these past 2 weeks, fake laugh at everything ugh its so tiring pretending to like people.

I feel so old here.
Everyone in my classes is 18.
Also I have no idea how 95% of the people in my classes made it past kindergarten let alone to university. I am paying like 7,000 dollars to go to school I do not want to listen to you talk about your highlight, how drunk you got last night, how you are a slut who shouldn't of banged that guy or about the ever so old blackberry vs iphone debate. Seriously you are a drunken slut I don't care put a cock in your mouth and shut up.

My dog is annoying
I love her to pieces, which is funny because she sheds so much that pieces of her are with me everywhere I go.
She smells, not matter how often I bathe her, all she does is make me wanna eat corn chips.
I am fat enough I do not need that.

Cooking is the bane of my existence.
I hate it, I find it so tedious and not rewarding at all.
I though when something is that horrible it should have some kind of reward, yes cooking means eating which means not dying blah blah blah shut up.

I am done with this rant

Blog 1# from Hamilton, Happy Lilly???

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Honey kitten this makes me sad. It means I'll have to make you super happy for your bday...which most likely means PRESENTS!!! Yes. xoxox

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions