Monday, January 28, 2008

Good Morning Vietnam!!!!!!!

OK OK so the title kinda lies!!! it's not quite Vietnam and its not the morning. But this is my first blog entry ever people!!! I know , i know lying is a great way to start off your first blog entry ever but suck it people really do it, I dare you......not that i actually think anyone will read this but hey it's possible right? right? Who am i kidding !!! Well let me introduce myself. My name is Lyndsey Elizabeth Oh My God huge shocker there right!! who would of guessed that?? I'm 20 , I live in Montreal and i love the city hate the french but more to come on that later really trust me. Lets see what else I'm short, i love to read, I'm in love with John Waters and if you don't know who he is well you best find out sista!!! (or brotha). He's amazing!!! I love Punk Rock, Psychobilly, Rockabilly, Old School Hip Hop, Surf, Oi, 80's Hardcore and so much other scrumptious musics!!! I'm a pretty big music fan..... I'm short tempered, very sarcastic.... so if you don't like angry sarcastic ranting this probably isn't the place for you!!! I'm done now
Check Please!!!!

2 comments:

danielle said...

Uhm, so this is my new favourite site ever. Fuck myspace. Fuck Facebook. Fuck yo momma (noy Jeanie, she's rad).
Let the language rants begin!!!

Lilly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.