Tuesday, March 11, 2008

101 Reason I Rule Part 5

I know this is probably getting old and un-funnier but whateves. Welcome to part 5 . Enjoy your stay in part 5 of "101 Reasons I Rule". Good day.



56. Fringe Vest- Are you a cowboy? A biker? No…….Then you probably shouldn’t be wearing them. K Thanks?

57. White Nail Polish- Looks like you’re wearing white out on your nails. It’s gross . Although you don’t see many none old rich biatches.

58. Cyclists- I’ve already ranted about them but FUCK OFF!!!! There are bike paths and laws about driving on the sidewalk for reasons assholes!!!

59. Berkinstocks- Jesus need only apply

60. Pickled Eggs- EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

61. Public Washrooms- EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

62. Arnold Schwarzenegger – He is a bad governor, a bad actor and uhm I don’t know if any of you have noticed this but he has no neck. If my mom taught me one this is was “Never trust a man with no neck”. Plus he is kind of a stalker, He’s always all “Oh I’ll be back” . Oh on you won’t biatch.

63. Gangsta T-shirt Dresses- I always want to put a belt in the middle of their giant t-shirts and then BAM a mo’fuckin dress. In these sexay dresses they can do many things like go to prom, go to cocktail parties, be hookers, and all kinds of other sexy things.

64. Canadian Geese- They vicious mother fucks.

65. White Out- It doesn’t even work. . Well I suppose it does work being that it does white out your mistakes. But then it gets all bumpy and you have ot wait 12 years before you can write anything and it looks gross . I’d rather people just scratch out their mistakes looks more real.

66. Over Analyzing- FUCK OFF DOUCH-ARAM

67. Sybolism – Seriously ass munches say what you mean and mean what you say. I’m down with metaphors but symbolism ugh I hate it!!! And a symbolism just feeds those god damn over analyzers fuck that.

68. Toner Abusers-

69. Tent Dresses- Keep your moo moos to yourself. They are not attractive. I know your trying to rock the 60’s look which hellz yeh is super cool . But hellz no tent dresses are for Twiggy only. Think about and ask yourself What would Snoop do? That has nothing to do with tent dresses but I felt like writing it. And this is my blog and I can say what I want so suck it.

70- Bilingualism – It’s a joke in quebec. It’s only bilingual if you’re French. if your English you can suck on a pair of balls . This place keeps English peeps down. I can’t even make this one a little funny because it really pisses me off.

No comments: