Tuesday, April 1, 2008

101 Reasons I Rule Part 7

Oh my ladies and gents its the last part in this lovely series. i know your going to miss it. But you'll cope with it. If not there are many good building waiting to be jumped off of. I'm joking don't do that asshole. well here is it the finale of why i rule


84- Interweb Pervs AGAIN- LEAVE ME ALONE PLEEEEEEEEEASE, that goes for the N.D.G rasta men too.

85- Gangstaaaaa- dude your not cool because you keep tags on your shoes, hats, undies, condoms, shorts, pants and whatevers else. Hanging out at the metro? Not cool. T-shirts dresses? Not cool. Snoop? VERY COOL, but he’s not redeemed you yet. Walking with a limb? Not cool. Sucking your teeths? Not cool. Saying ax instead of ask? Not even a little cool. Writing in a blog? Severely uncool .

86- Cell Phone Ear Pieces- You look like a douche. Re-think it ass munch

87- Pansy Ass Mofos – I’ll cut you GOD

88- Star anything- Are you 14? No, Are you a sailor? No, Do you live in space? No, Are you oh so punk rock? No, Are you an astronomer? No, Are you a loser? FUCK YEAH!!!!!

89- Pancreatic Cancer- LEAVE THE SWAYZ ALONE!!!!! How about this . You challenge Swayze to a dance off . He wins ,He lives. He loses , you die.

90- John Waters Haters- You have no reason to be hating on him. He is perfection in the body of a 62 year old directing gay man. He will kick your face in a punch fight and then blow you. Come on, Come on, Come on!!!!

91- Corey Feldmen’s Wife- She’s messing with the two Coreys. And she ruined the season of the surreal life he was on. Suzie is a bitch. I’d kick her face in a punch fight, but I would not blow her. John Waters would not either. Corey Feldman needs to ask her for his balls back so he can continue living. Just a thought

92- Quebec- Where our goal is to keep the English man down, and take away all his rights. Drive horribly, Have shitty roads, too many festivals, And be rude to our tourist. Je me Souviens

93- Leader on-ers- Why you gotta be straight tripping boo? Quit playing games with my heart, or I’ll cut yours out.

94- Snakes- I can’t even type about how much they gross me out. So no witty explanation. Not that most of my explanations are witty. But I try ok!! Don’t be hatin

95-Crocs and Gators- Dude they’ll fuck you up. Why? Just because. You can’t run, You can’t hide. They’ll find you. Kill you. And save you for later. Think you can climb a tree and you’ll be safe? Think again mother fucker, he’ll wait for you. Think You can run away, he’ll sprint and catch your pansy ass. And the water? Not even safe.

96- Political Correctness- Cunt, piss, shit, Jew, cock, nigga, midget, indian, eskimo, whore, blind, deaf, dumb, mute, homo, dyke, white trash honky, cracker. I got nothing this one is not funny. SURPRISE. But I really do fucking hate political correctness, evne though I don’t use half of those words.

97- Dexter Season 3- Hurry up and get here. I’m get antsy.

98- Kristy In Texas- COME BAAAAAAAAAAACK !!!!! we need you. The 514 needs you I need you . Bucky needs you!!!

99- Grammar- I only hate it because I’m bad at it. Suck on my chocolate salty balls grammar!!!!

100- The Pope- he looks likes a cannibal. Which means he is a cannibal. He eats babies. He uses their skin as Vatican city monies. Which are called pope bucks aka pucks. He was a part of Hitler youth. I think he might be a pimp. I’m not even joking. Check this out. He has a GIANT pimp stick y’know his giant cane. He has a sweet ride called the popemobile, that’s totally a pimp car. His sweet suit!!! Yeh he’s a nazi cannibal pimp.

101- OLF- You steal my rights. Make a second class citizen. Make my life a living hell. Prevent me from doing almost anything. FUCK YOU EAT A BAG OF DICKS!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES YES YES.

Katkol said...

My name is Katherine and I came across your blog today. I love your blog!

I work for Matchstick, a word of mouth marketing agency, and we’re looking for 100 commuters who are highly social, and connected in the Montreal area to try out a new accessory for your iPod! All that we ask in return is your feedback about your experience with the product.

If you’re interested, and would like additional information please visit our website at www.matchstick.ca/energi .

At the end of the questionnaire, we will be asking for your contact information solely for the purpose of contacting you via telephone to ask you some more questions. We will not use your information for anything other than this purpose. To view Matchstick’s privacy policy, please go here: http://www.matchstick.ca/privacy.htm

Thanks and feel free to contact me at 1-800-530-8092 ext. 219 or Katherine@matchstick.ca if you have any questions!

Have a great day.

-0-Katherine